Share information, find the latest trail, river, and snow conditions, find quality backcountry gear, enjoy breakfast in good company with what we believe to be some of the best coffee available anywhere. Hours: OPEN 8-2 every day
- The HUB McCall's basecamp for active people
- Tanner Hall and other pro skiers at the HUB
- Inside The HUB coffee house
- Payette Lake, a couple blocks from The HUB
- Russ Fogel finishing a nice afternoon tour, Beaverdam Peak
- Endless singletrack mountain biking in McCall
- Duck Lake on the 20 mile trail, a great short hike
- Epic fly fishing for steelhead on the Little Salmon River
- The North Fork of the Payette River
- Camp on the Main Salmon River
- Dave Bingaman skiing the Tamarack Resort 'sidecountry'
- Fly fishing the South Fork of the Salmon River
- Jared Alexander running Hazard Creek Falls
- Michelle Groenevelt on the Secesh River Trail
- Payette Powder Guides yurt at Lick Creek Summit
- The HUB's lakeview rooftop deck and hot tub
The HUB is McCall's Meeting Place and Information Center for Backcountry Enthusiasts - and the Basecamp for these Guides, Clubs, and other Partner Organizations:
Payette Powder Guides are McCall's backcountry skiing experts, and feature yurt trips, avalanche classes, and mountain bike shuttles in the McCall, Idaho backcountry. The HUB is their basecamp in the frontcountry.
Ron Howell's Fly Fish McCall is the evolution of 25 years of guiding experience combined with 10 years of retail fly shop experience. Ron is McCall's most experienced fly fishing guide and he & his guides know how to find big fish.
Idahomiez is a film, video, still photography, and location services organization providing location scouts and video/filming assistance. The 'homiez' also teach kids' programs in video, freestyle skiing, more..
Check out more of our partner organizations, click here.